Namaste Pay Flight Tickets Offer is here after the digital wallet launched the domestic flight ticket service for its customers. The service is currently available on the Android platform while iOS platforms will get it soon. With the launch, the Nepal Telecom-backed wallet is providing up to cashback of Rs.300 on the purchase of air tickets. Let’s know more about Namaste Pay Flight Tickets Offer below.
Namaste Pay Flight Tickets Offer
Under Namaste Pay Flight Tickets Offer, the first five users can get a flat cashback of Rs.300 on their wallets. While the rest users can avail of Rs.150 on purchasing domestic air tickets. Also, a lucky user will get two-way flight tickets to the touristic town of Pokhara for free.
The flight ticket search is powered by the engine of Sasto Tickets, a travel agent. Now, Namaste Pay lets you search for the various domestic flights running in the country. Also, the ticket price is marginally cheaper on this wallet as compared to others.
Terms & Conditions on Namaste Pay Flight Tickets Offer
- The offer is available for Android users for now.
- Only the first five customers will get Rs.300 cashback and others will get Rs.150 flat cashback.
- The offer is valid from the 2nd of Shrawan To the 17th of Shrawan.
- Both existing and new users are applicable to the offer.
- The winner should claim the prize within 3 months.
- The prize cannot be converted into cash.
- Namaste Pay can change/modify or withdraw the offer at its sole discretion
- Users must follow the terms and conditions.
How To Buy Flight Tickets on Namaste Pay?
- Open the Namaste Pay app.
- Click on the ‘Flight Tickets’ menu on the homepage.
- Select One Way, Round Trip, or Multi-City as per your need
- Enter Origin, Destination, Departure date, Nationality, and No. of Passengers
- Then hit the Search button.
- Choose your preferred flights and Fill in the Necessary Passenger Details.
- Go Towards Payment Confirmation, Enter OTP, and Voila!, you will get your ticket.
About Namaste Pay
Namaste Pay is a digital wallet developed by the Nepal Digital Payments Company (NPDC) which is backed by Nepal Telecom. Rastriya Banijya Bank (RBB) is also a promotional partner for the wallet and it also lets its users load funds to Namaste Pay directly via RBB Mobile Banking App.
Launched in September 2021, it faced a backlash regarding compatibility and bugs issues. Those were solved after some updates and since then, the app has improved. It is adding on more services and features. With flight tickets launched, the next stop is going toward the loyalty points. The app has loyalty points on the menu but it is not fully ready yet.
The company is dedicated to forming a cashless society by providing one-stop digital payment solutions. It is not only just for digitally educated users but also for those who are unaware of digital wallets. That’s why its unique offline mode with USSD *500# one becomes the USP of this e-wallet. This makes it usable even on feature phones, running on a 2G network.
For time being, everything is going digital. Buying an air ticket is no longer a drive to a travel agency and filling up manual forms. It is now a few clicks away. Paying utility bills, fine payments, and taxes, digital wallets have made it hassle-free and time-saving.
So that was all about Namaste Pay Flight Tickets Offer. Have you been using Namaste Pay? How do you find the services and features? Do write us your thoughts, opinions, and experience in the comment box below.