How to lock Facebook profile in Nepal? You may have wondered and called Google for help before. But the problem with it is that Meta had not made this feature available in Nepal. But you can do so and here we have also listed the methods to make it easy for you.
First, what is Facebook Profile Lock and you may need it?
Facebook Profile is a feature that lets users keep their account private so when anyone clicks or taps on your profile name and goes to your Facebook, they won’t see ‘private details’. And while the profile and cover photo remains visible, they can’t be opened in full view.
Locking your Facebook profile only lets ‘friends’ see your details. It basically keeps away stalkers from peeking into your account and possibly demotivate hackers too.
Is Facebook profile lock available in Nepal?
Yes, now the Facebook profile lock feature is available in Nepal. Previously, the feature was only limited to a few regions mostly the Western markets. However, Meta now has unlocked the service for users from Nepal too. That means users won’t have to use a VPN to lock their profile as the process is officially rolled out for Nepali users too.
How to lock Facebook profile in Nepal?
Since the feature is now available, you can easily follow the steps below to lock your Facebook profile in Nepal:
- First, launch your Facebook app on your mobile phone.
- Go to your profile.
- Next to the “Add to Story” option, you will see “Edit Profile” with three dots. Tap on the three dots.
- Now you can see the “Lock Profile” option. Tap it.
- Facebook gives you information about what Facebook Profile Lock will do and what your profile will look like afterward.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Ok” option to lock your Facebook profile.
If you don’t see the option yet, you may need to update your app to its latest version or wait a few more days to get it on your phone.
For more on this feature, let us know in the comment section below.