Learn how to transfer balance on NTC, NCell, And Smart Cell which can be a very convenient service for us when we run out of balance.
Before we move right in, let’s familiarize you with some conditions of balance transfers on these carrier networks.
Table of Contents
- Things To Know About Balance Transfer
- How To Transfer Balance In NTC?
- How To Transfer Balance In Ncell?
- How To Transfer Balance In Smart Cell?
Things To Know About Balance Transfer
- You can transfer the balance within the same network only.
- The transferred balance won’t stretch your expiration.
- The transfer amount must be at least NRs. 10.
Let’s further discuss the terms more specifically each for these telecom networks:
- Within NTC networks, you can only transfer balance up to 10 times a day.
- Your transferred amount can’t exceed NRs. 200.
- NTC doesn’t charge any service fees for balance transfers.
- Likewise, Ncell allows balance transfers up to three times.
- You can transfer the amount up to the maximum NRs. 600.
- Ncell charges NRs. 1 (excluding tax) service fee for each instance of the balance transfer.
Smart cell is the most generous of all for balance transfers.
- There is no limitation on transfer sessions.
- Unlimited amount of balance transfers.
- No Service charge or taxes for a balance transfer.
Now, let’s cut to the chase and list down the steps for balance transfers on each of the networks.
How To Transfer Balance In NTC?
The process for transferring balance within the NTC network is fairly easy. There are two ways you can perform the balance transfers on NTC. Let’s learn about each of them.
By Dialing USSD Code
- First, go to message and type Scode dial 1415 to receive a new security code for balance transfers. Keep it secret to avoid misuse.
- Now proceed to Dial and type *422*Scode*98xxxxxxx*amount#
- For instance, if you are transferring NRs. 20, it should look like this: *422*xxxxxx*98xxxxxxx*20#
By NTC App
- First, launch your NTC App.
- Click on the Transfer Balance option.
- It will draw a new screen with balance and contact number. Fill them up and click ok.
- Now you will receive an OTP to confirm the transaction.
- Enter the code and click on Verify OTP.
- And it is done.
Download NTC App: Android | IOS
How To Transfer Balance In Ncell?
Ncell also offers similar channels of balance transfers. Let’s see how you can do below:
By Dialing USSD Code
- Go to the dialing app and dial *17122*<Type receiver’s mobile number>*<Type transfer amount>#.
- For an instance, if you are transferring NRs, 20, then enter as the following: *17122*98XXXXXXXX*25#
- To confirm the transfer, a pop-up screen shows up, if everything details are correct, enter 1 and click on ‘Send’
- It will pull through the transfer.
By Ncell App
- Launch the Ncell mobile app, and slide the triangles to reach the option Balance Transfer.
- Click on it.
- Now enter the recipient’s number and enter the amount of balance you wish to transfer and click on ok.
- You will get an OTP to confirm the transfer, paste it and enter.
- That is how you transfer balance by Ncell App.
Download Ncell App: Android | IOS
Also Read: How To Take Loan on NTC, Ncell, and Smart Cell?
How To Transfer Balance In Smart Cell?
Similarly, Smart Cell offers both USSD and App options for transferring balance between the network.
By Dialing USSD Code
- Go to your phone’s dial app and enter the following code *131*MobileNo*Amount*123456#.
- For example, if you are transferring NRs. 15, then click as follows: *131*98xxxxxx*15*123456#.
- This will transfer the balance successfully.
By Smart Cell App
- Launch the Smart Cell app.
- Click on the Transfer option.
- Enter the recipient’s number.
- Then select the amount option then click on ok.
- You will receive an OTP, copy and paste the OTP into the given window to proceed.
- This will transfer the balance.
Download Smart Cell App: Android | IOS
So that was it. balance transfer service can help us in our most critical times when someone sends us the balance or when we can lend other help. Learning the steps can prove very handy for us in our critical time.
What do you think of the balance transfer service by these telecom operators in Nepal? Do you have any suggestions to improve this facility? Let us know in the comments section below.
[…] Also, Read:- How To Transfer Balance On NTC, Ncell, and Smart Cell? […]
[…] Don’t miss: How to transfer balance in Ntc, Ncell, Smart Cell? […]