Leading payment service provider eSewa has launched eSewa Care bringing health and insurance services at just Rs 360 per year as its special Valentine Day offer 2023. The offer includes up to Rs 2.30 lakh in insurance for the buyers of the users.
The company brought the offer in collaboration with Himalayan Everest Insurance, Aavaran Skin and Hair Clinic, The Beauty Bar, and Ganeshman Singh Memorial Hospital & Research Center. With the offer, users of the eSewa app can benefit from the offers from respective companies.
Benefits of the eSewa insurance
- The eSewa Care brings up to Rs 2.30 lakh insurance on health and accidents.
- Users can also earn 100 eSewa Reward Points.
- One session of consultation and another one scaling worth Rs 500 is offered for free at Ganeshman Singh Hospital.
- 10% discount at Aavaran Skin and Hair Clinic.
- Up to 20% discount at the Beauty Bar Nepal.
Users can also get a daily allowance for patients admitted for over 24 hours.
eSewa Himalayan Everest Insurance benefits
- Bed charges up to Rs 10,000 covered
- Death and fatal disability coverage of up to Rs 1 lakh
- Accident treatment up to Rs 1 lakh
- Cremation travel expenditure coverage of up to Rs 10,000
- Cremation expenses up to Rs 10,000
To claim insurance, users must notify HEI within 35 days.
eSewa has updated its eSewa Privilege to eSewa Care. The changed modality brings more benefits to the package for eSewa app users.
Buyers of the eSewa Care package can win Mi Smart Band 6 (for two users), Newmew gift vouchers worth Rs 1500 (for three users), and EPharmacy gift vouchers (for three users).