RBB Mobile Banking App has got a revamped update with RBB Digital Sansar. The government-backed, Rastriya Banijya Bank is celebrating its 58th Anniversary today. The new update brings much-needed features and a whole new fresh look. In this article, let’s learn about RBB Digital Sansar and its features.
RBB Digital Sansar App
Rastriya Banijya Bank is a well-known bank in the country. The bank began mobile banking service on Feb 23, 2014. The new update has also changed the name of the app to RBB Digital Sansar. Although the revamped update is directed towards its 58th anniversary, the update was already live on January 17th, 2023.
The older version of the app had primitive looks with minimal features. Now, the revamp has completely changed the looks with more features. Even the login page is simplified with ID Password and Biometric login sections.
Likewise, the app has also commenced online account opening, branches & ATMs, and interest rates from more sections without even having to log in. Let’s talk about the new features in general.
- New UI:- RBB Digital Sansar brings in a completely new user interface. The app now adopts a gradient blue theme with pleasing looks. The home section of the app consists of all the necessary toggles such as statements, appointments, checkbook requests, etc. The second segment is solely dedicated to all the payment options. Likewise, the third section makes it easy to transfer funds to RBB accounts or other bank accounts.
- New Payment Options:- The earlier RBB mobile banking app had only basic payment options. Now with RBB Digital Sansar, users can do a plethora of payments, powered by FonePay. One can pay utility bills, capital, school fees, EMI, insurance, cable car tickets, flight tickets, and so on. There is a search toggle on the top to make it easy. The app also lets you top up mobile numbers as well as digital wallets such as eSewa, Khalti, and Namaste Pay.
- eCash and eVoucher:- Moving on to the other new features, RBB Digital Sansar has also brought eCash and eVoucher on the app. eCash is more of a remittance feature where one can send money to non-account holders in the country. On the other hand, eVoucher is a digital voucher for depositing money to one or another’s bank account from the app itself.
- Fixed Deposit Request:- With this app, RBB account holders can request fixed deposits conveniently. The tenure of the FD can be set up from 3 months to 24 months. Likewise, one can also view the interest rates by tapping on the ‘i’ button.
- Credit Card Payments:- RBB Digital Sansar has also added credit card payments. So, the users can make their credit card bill payments right off the bat from the mobile app.
About Rastriya Banijya Bank
Rastriya Banijya Bank (RBB) is the fully government-owned largest commercial bank in Nepal. The bank was established on January 23rd, 1966. Dr. Balaram Pathak sits as the chairman while Mr. Kiran Kumar Shrestha serves as the Chief Executing Officer (CEO) of the bank. It has been providing banking services to other commercial banks as well as the general public.
The new update has revamped the UI as well as brought new features. It was a much-needed upgrade as the older iteration was stale in terms of features.
Have a Read:- Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps in Nepal, Find the List Here!
So that was all about RBB Digiytal Sansar App. Are you already using the app? Do write us your views, thoughts, and experience in the comment section below.