IME Pay Refer and Earn Offer has arrived in which the users can earn Rs.25 via referral. A platform developed by IME Group, the e-wallet is a known name in the Nepalese market. Having distinctive features like a Virtual VISA card, and Interest on Wallet money, IME Pay has been proving offers for the customers time and again. In this article, let’s know about IME Pay Refer and Earn Offer.
IME Pay Refer and Earn Offer
IME Pay Refer and Earn Offer lets the existing user refer the app to their friends and families. In return, the users get Rs.25 while the newly registered users will also get Rs.25 as a reward. Let’s know how to use IME Pay Refer and Earn Offer.
- The existing users need to open the app and head towards the ‘Refer and Earn’ offer on the homepage. Or, you can also access it via tapping your profile and clicking on the same option below your profile picture.
- You can share the link with your friends and families through text, Viber, WhatsApp, Messenger, etc. The link contains your referral code and an affiliate link.
- The referee (your friend) needs to use your referral code while registering for IME Pay or should download the app from your affiliate link.
- After the successful registration and KYC verification, both parties will get Rs.25 on their IME Pay wallet.
Terms & Conditions of IME Pay Refer and Earn Offer
- Registered users are applicable to share and refer.
- The offer is for a limited time period.
- The referral code can be used multiple times
- Both parties will get the bonus of Rs. 25 only when the new user’s KYC is verified.
About IME Pay e-Wallet
IME Pay e-Wallet was released on Playstore on March 10, 2017. It gained popularity after two years of its release though. Since then, the digital wallet has been adding more services.
It is providing interest on the wallet balance as banks. It also became the first PSP to provide a virtual VISA card for the users which can be used for online shopping payments.
The app lets you pay utility bills such as electricity, water, TV, internet, mobile top-ups, etc. There are also options to pay traffic fines, Loksewa, Passport, Antarik Rajaswa, Local government tax, etc.
IME Pay also acts as a remittance medium where you can directly receive remittances from abroad. Similarly, you can also send money to anyone in Nepal by using the ‘Send Money’ option. The person can then get the cash from any IME counter by providing the payment code and any valid ID card.
Digital Wallets in Nepal
Within just a few years, the use of digital wallets/e-wallets has risen massively in Nepal. The covid enforced lockdown also aided a lot in putting the trend of cashless payment ahead. People are willing to perform such transactions from their digital wallets or mobile baking apps almost anywhere.
Also, the QR code trend has swiftly risen assisting digital wallet usage. Nepal Rastra Bank has also called for interoperability amongst the wallets for transferring funds from one wallet to another with ease. This will further increase the usage without a doubt. From small tea stalls to big shopping malls, cashless payment has found its way.
eSewa remains at the top of the market with an array of payment options. Khalti comes second, followed by IME Pay in the third position. IME Pay has crossed over million downloads on Google Playstore with a 3.9-star rating.
Have a Read:- Growing Use of QR to Withdraw Cash from Banks
So that was all about IME Pay Refer and Earn Offer. Are you an IME Pay user? How is your user experience and have you used the offer? Do tell us your valuable thoughts, opinions, and experience in the comment section below.