Genese Solution is offering free $5000 Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform funding to startup businesses in order to help them kickstart, grow and scale their businesses. This exciting offer is only valid for 10 days until the end of March.
Genese Solution is an official cloud consulting provider of AWS. It is a cloud-computing company that specializes in end-to-end product engineering and digital transformation. It is the first and only advanced cloud consulting partner for Amazon Web Services(AWS) in Nepal.
The following are the eligibility criteria for the application to get the free 5000 USD worth AWS credits from Genese:
- Incorporation: The startup companies which were established within 2 years are only eligible to apply.
- Website: The startup companies should have a valid domain name and website.
- Credits (Platform building): The startup companies who haven’t received prior credits for platform building are eligible to apply.
- Bootstrapped: The startups which haven’t been backed by any business accelerators, incubators, and investors are only eligible to apply.
Once you take this credit, it would be valid for 2 years and can be used for 200+ services. Some of the services are:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Content Delivery
Optional PAID Support packages are also available for businesses which comprise of:
- 24X7 access to Cloud Support engineers via email, chat, and phone
- AWS Support API, Interoperability, and configuration guidance & troubleshooting.
The company is also offering $100 worth of Free AWS Educate Account credit which offers world-class training materials.
Check out: Online Transaction Increased in Nepal
The startup businesses could benefit a lot from this offer. If you are a startup meeting the criteria, there won’t be a better opportunity for you. It would be a huge cost saver if you consider using this to build your websites and applications.
You could take a huge advantage of plenty of features on the world’s most used cloud platform AWS. Tell us what do you think of Genese Solution’s effort in supporting the Startup sphere of Nepal, in the comment box below.
Read more articles from Techmandu!